1. WHO ARE RETROWRESTLING.COM? RetroWrestling.com is a UK based company, run & maintained by Christopher G. Reed.
My wife and I are wrestling fanatics who have travelled worldwide to attend WWE events. As fans ourselves, we know how
hard it is to meet superstars, obtain autographs as well as pick up that special piece of wrestling memorabilia. We are here to make it
easier for the general public to pick-up an autograph or item of memorabilia by doing the hard work for you by setting up direct
signing sessions with wrestlers!
2. HOW DO I KNOW RETROWRESTLING.COM’s AUTOGRAPHS/PRODUCTS ARE GENUINE? Quite simply put because we deal direct
with talent (the wrestlers). All our autographs come with a Certificate Of Authenticity (COA) and where possible, we will provide photo proof of
the wrestler signing for our company which will be emailed to you after your order. It has also been known for some wrestlers to respond to your
Tweet/Facebook post when thanking them for your signed collectible from us!
3. WHERE DO WE GET THE AUTOGRAPHS FROM? All of the great autographs you see on this site have been picked up in person from
the superstars themselves as we deal direct with them . If you click on the below ‘About Us’ page and flick through our photos you will see which
wrestlers have signed for our company exclusively! We also pick up autographs from our trusted partners over at The Big Event and Legends Of
The Ring convention runners in the USA.
4. HOW DO RETROWRESTLING.COM’s PRIVATE SIGNING SESSIONS WORK? This is simple, we set up a page for you to place a
deposit on the item/s you want and then we will be in touch to see how you would like the item/s signed! If you would like adding to our private
signing mailing list then please go to the home page and drop us a message via our Facebook or Twitter feeds so we can add you.
5. DO THE ITEMS ORDERED FROM THE PRIVATE SIGNING SESSIONS COME WITH PROOF? Yes they do! For a small
fee we can provide you with a printed 6x4” photograph of the wrestler signing items for our company, alternatively we can email you proof upon
request. Please see the ‘About Us’ page for an example of the photo you may expect to receive of the wrestler endorsing our company. Your
item will also come along with a COA Certificate Of Authenticity.
6. CAN WE SEND IN OUR OWN ITEMS TO GET SIGNED AT YOUR PRIVATE SIGNING SESSIONS? Yes you are more than
welcome to send in your own items to be signed at our signing sessions once we announce a signing! However, on occasion we may
have to refuse certain items of size or bulk. Please message us directly with information on what you would like to get signed and we will
reply asap with a price quote and confirmation on whether we can accomodate your item/s for the signing. Please note that if you are
sending in your own items to be signed then this is at your own risk and that we will not be held personally responsible should
your items be damaged in transit or go missing.
7. WHAT POSTAL SERVICE IS USED? Royal Mail’s Recorded Delivery service is used in the UK which requires a signature on
delivery from yourself and also comes with a tracking number so the item can be tracked and traced. This service covers
compensation incase of loss or damage to your item. If you are a customer from outside the UK, then please note that we use the
Royal Mail ‘Airmail’ service which takes approximately 7-10 days delivery time.
8. HOW DO WE PAY IF WE ARE FROM THE UK? Paypal is the main method of payment that we accept, if wishing to pay on your credit
or debit card you can checkout via Paypal and you do not have to have an account with them in order to pay.
9. HOW DO WE PAY IF WE DO NOT RESIDE IN THE UK? Once again you can use Paypal if you wish, or if you prefer mailed
payment then USD American Dollars cash is acceptable. But please remember to email first to find out the total as our site only charges UK
10. TO WHOM DO WE MAKE PAYMENT PAYABLE TO? Please make any cheques or postal orders payable to www.RetroWrestling.com.
Please use the home page contact tabs if you would like to mail payment so we can provide address.
11. DO YOU HAVE A STORE/SHOP WE CAN VISIT? No, our stock is kept in a storage depot and we can keep our prices low by
eliminating overheads associated with a shop/store premises. Personal callers are not permitted because we do not have a shop to visit,
nor is the stock kept on our premises.
12. HOW DO WE GET IN TOUCH WITH RETROWRESTLING.COM? You can contact us via email by clicking the contact tab on our home