1. WHO ARE RETROWRESTLING.COM? RetroWrestling.com is a UK based company, we started trading in 2008 and is run & maintained
by myself, Christopher G. Reed. My wife and I are wrestling fanatics who have travelled worldwide to attend wrestling events. As fans ourselves,
we know how hard it is to meet superstars, obtain autographs as well as pick up that special piece of wrestling memorabilia such as ring worn
outfits/gear. We are here to make it easier for the general public to pick up an autograph or rare item of memorabilia by doing the hard work for
you by setting up direct signing sessions with wrestlers!
2. HOW DO I KNOW RETROWRESTLING.COM’s AUTOGRAPHS/PRODUCTS ARE GENUINE? Quite simply put because we deal direct
with talent (the wrestlers) setting up signings, approx 6 signings per calendar year, and a quick glimpse of our Twitter followers and photo gallery
(above) will show how many contacts we have. All our autographs come with a Certificate Of Authenticity (COA) and where possible, we will
provide photo proof of the wrestler signing for our company which will be emailed to you after your order. It has also been known for some
wrestlers to respond to your Tweet/Facebook post when thanking them for your signed collectible from us!
3. CAN WE GET AUTOGRAPHS DEDICATED TO US PERSONALLY? Yes you can! When we arrange a private signing, we email our
customer database to inform you all of the planned signing along with a link to order a host of merchandise ranging from action figures, photos,
programmes and much more. We will then be in touch to enquire to whom you would like your item dedicated, and then get your item signed.
If you would like adding to our email mailing list, please head to the home page and contact us on our Social Media or email tabs with the
message/subject ‘Count Me In’ and we will be sure to add you!
4. CAN WE SEND IN OUR OWN ITEMS TO GET SIGNED AT YOUR PRIVATE SIGNING SESSIONS? Yes you are more than welcome to
send in your own items to be signed at our signing sessions once we announce a signing! You can read more about sending items in on the
actual order page once you get that link!
5. WHAT POSTAL SERVICE IS USED TO SEND OUR ORDERS? Royal Mail’s 1st class or Recorded Delivery service is used in the UK.
If you are a customer from outside the UK, then please contact us for a shipping quote as our checkout is only set up for UK orders.
6. DO YOU HAVE A STORE/SHOP WE CAN VISIT? We do not have a shop to visit, our stock is kept in a storage depot and we can keep our
prices low by eliminating overheads associated with a shop/store premises. We are an online presence only.
7. DO RETROWRESTLING.COM CONTRIBUTE TO CHARITABLE CAUSES? Yes we do, we fund raise for our own chosen charity
which is the St.Andrews hospice. A charity that relies entirely on donations and is extremely personal to us.
8. CAN I BULK BUY FROM RETROWRESTLING.COM FOR RESALE? Yes indeed you can! And we can also offer slight discounts if
bulk buying individual items so please get in touch. Please note although the resale of items purchased from us is permitted, all our photographs
and autographs are of copyrighted material so the physical and virtual (online image) cannot be reprinted for resale, only the original purchase can
be resold. Any acts of copyright theft against RetroWrestling.com will be punishable by law & small claims court for loss of earnings.
9. DO RETROWRESTLING.COM OFFER REFUNDS ON ORDERS? As per the distance selling regulations, any online order placed with
us may be refunded. As the buyer, you have 14 days from the day of receiving the goods to inform us that you would like to return the order
for a refund. You then have a further 14 days to return the order in the condition the order arrived. Buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Please note that orders placed from our private signings are classed as custom/bespoke orders and cannot be refunded.